Coast Pure Beam Focusing Flashlight
A perfect mix of size, form, and performance, the HP7 Flashlight is rightfully one of our most popular handheld lights. It combines our Pure Beam Focusing System with Slide Focus with high, medium, and low output modes to illuminate with either a super wide flood beam or spot mode with transition halo at varying distances and brightness all controllable with one hand. It’s anti-roll tailcap allows you to set it on uneven surfaces without rolling off and it even allows you to stand the light up on its cap for vertical lighting situations.
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the HP7 Flashlight is impact resistant, weather resistant and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The HP7 Flashlight is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Beam Optics – Pure Beam Focusing
- Light Output (High) – 410 Lumens
- Light Output (Low) – 60 Lumens
- Beam Distance (High) – 751 FT / 229 M
- Beam Distance (Low) – 288 FT / 88 M
- Runtime (High)– 2H
- Runtime (Low) – 12H
- Length – 5.58 IN / 14.17 CM
- Weight – 7.2 OZ / 204 G
- Battery Description – 4 X AAA
- Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards
- Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between full light, medium light and low light options
- Slide Focus – Spot to Flood light control at your fingertips. Shape the beam with the simple push or pull of your thumb.
- Beam Lock System – Lock the beam anywhere you want it. Twist left to lock the beam in place. Twist back to the right to release.
PURE BEAM FOCUSING OPTICS
The Pure Beam Focusing Optic combines our largest Ultra View Flood Beam with the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam making either up close or downrange illumination highly effective. While using the Ultra View Flood Beam, there is a consistent circle of light up to 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) in diameter at 6 feet (1.8 meters) in distance. While on the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam, you can illuminate up to 767 feet (234 meters) downrange with a transition halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.