Coast Pure Beam Focusing Waterproof Flashlight
If you work or play in an environment that puts constant stress on your equipment, then look no further than the Polysteel line of flashlights. The Polysteel 600 Flashlight is waterproof, drop proof, and crush proof while possessing our Pure Beam Optics System with twist focus to make the light ultra durable and ready to weather any storm. With a stainless steel core and a poly outer, we put this light to the test, and it passed each one with style. Watch the videos above to see how they did…
With Coast’s commitment to quality, the Polysteel 600 Flashlight is impact resistant, waterproof and its LED is virtually unbreakable. The Polysteel 600 Flashlight is backed by Coast’s lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards.
- Beam Optics – Pure Beam Focusing
- Light Output (High) – 710 Lumens
- Light Output (Low) – 73 Lumens
- Beam Distance (High) – 810 FT / 247 M
- Beam Distance (Low) – 255 FT / 78 M
- Runtime (High)– 2H 15MIN
- Runtime (Low) – 40H
- Length – 7.87 IN / 19.98 CM
- Weight – 12 OZ / 340 G
- Battery Description – 4 X AA
- Tested and rated to ANSI/FL1 standards
- Control your light power with the push of a button. Cycle between full light, medium light and low light options
- Twist Focus – Twist the head of the light to move between a flood and a spot beam.
- Waterproof – This product is waterproof to 3 meters for at least 1 hour. Verified IPX8 by the ANSI FL1 Standards
- Drop Proof – This product can survive a drop from a height of 3 meters. Verified IPX8 by the ANSI FL1 Standards.
- Crush Proof – Durable fiberglass-reinforced polymer over a stainless steel core creates a flashlight capable of serious, professional level use.
PURE BEAM FOCUSING OPTICS
The Pure Beam Focusing Optic combines our largest Ultra View Flood Beam with the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam making either up close or downrange illumination highly effective. While using the Ultra View Flood Beam, there is a consistent circle of light up to 11.5 feet (3.5 meters) in diameter at 6 feet (1.8 meters) in distance. While on the Bulls-Eye Spot Beam, you can illuminate up to 767 feet (234 meters) downrange with a transition halo around the spot to increase the effective viewing area.